Many struggle to imagine how to bring elements of participation and power-sharing into the design of their strategies, both institutionally and programmatically.
The Transparency and Accountability Initative (TAI) has built this library to illuminate what is (and isn't) a participatory strategy and describe how funders and nonproﬁts have designed and executed their participatory strategic processes. TAI encourages transparent, participatory, and accountable funding practices.
- Published by
- Tranparency & Accountability Initiative (TAI)
- Issue areas
- Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Document type
- Interactive Resource
- Copyright 2022 by Tranparency & Accountability Initiative (TAI). All rights reserved.
- What to read next
- Monitoring and Evaluating Participatory Grantmaking
- Safeguarding & participatory grant-making: An essential guide for funders
- Shifting Power And Resources To Grassroots Movements: Findings from consultations with activists and funders, July 2019
- Linked data add horizontal_rule