This document includes guidance on how to consider safeguarding in the planning, delivery, and review of participatory grant-making processes. Its primary focus is to ensure that those involved in participatory grant-making processes, whom we call decision makers, are kept safe from harm.
Questions for decision makers to funders is a handout that these decision makers can use if they are considering getting involved in a participatory grant-making process. It includes questions they can ask funders to check if they have sufficiently considered safeguarding measures in their planning.
- Issue areas
- Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Document type
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
- What to read next
- Deciding Together: Shifting Power and Resources Through Participatory Grantmaking
- Monitoring and Evaluating Participatory Grantmaking
- Shifting Power And Resources To Grassroots Movements: Findings from consultations with activists and funders, July 2019
- Linked data add horizontal_rule