Foundations in Europe can play a much larger role in improving the position of women and girls. This guide reflects on how gender considerations are being addressed in European foundation programmes, processes, and procedures, and it provides a wealth of practical examples and recommendations to inspire other foundations to do so. Highlights
- Learning from the experience of other foundations - in summary
- Understanding the common questions and arguments around gender and inclusion
- Practical strategies for integrating a commitment to reaching and empowering women and girls into your foundation
What's in the Guide?
- Linking gender and inclusion: With women and girls in the equation
- Funding for inclusion: How European foundations are supporting women and girls
- Balancing the equation: Entry points and allies
- Becoming a more inclusive foundation
- Taking a look at how you work
- Funding for inclusion: how do you monitor and evaluate?
- Document type
- Copyright 2012 by GrantCraft. All rights reserved.
- Linked data add horizontal_rule